1. Your data controller is: LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY 'Kristemela' and we process your personal data as joint controller. This means that we are jointly responsible for how we process and protect your data LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY 'Kristemela' — company currently operating in Ukraine the sale of YAMAMAY . Postal address: Sichovykh stril'tsiv street 49, 04053, Kyiv, Ukraine
In other words, 'Kristemela ' is Joint Controller of the data. This means that we have regulated and are jointly responsible for processing and protecting your personal data.
2. We will use your data (collected online or in person), among other purposes, to manage your registration as a user, to manage your purchases of products or services, to respond to your queries, and, if you wish, to send you our customised communications. For more information and list of the data we collect:
А) If you decide to become a registered user of our Platform, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of the Platform and grant you access to its various functionalities, products and services available to you as a registered user. You may cancel your registered user account by contacting us through Customer Service.
B) To contact you for updates or informative notices related to the contracted functionalities, products or services, including quality surveys and to be able to establish the degree of customer satisfaction with the provided service;
C) We only process the personal data that are strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or application.
D) Marketing purposes:
E) If you access our Platform, we inform you that we will treat your browsing data for analytic and statistic purposes, i.e., to understand the manner in which users interact with our Platform and thus be capable of introducing improvements in the Platform.
In addition, we occasionally perform quality surveys and actions to know the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detect those areas in which we may improve.
3. We have legal standing to process your data for various reasons. The main reason is that we need to process your data to perform the contract that you accept with us when you register and when you make a purchase or enjoy any of our services or functionalities. We also use your data for other reasons, for example, to respond to your queries or to send you newsletters that you have asked to receive from us.
4. To achieve the purposes mentioned in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, we must give access to your personal data to third parties that provide us with support in the services that we offer your, i.e.:
5. You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. In certain cases, you are also entitled to other rights, such as, for example, to object to us using your data, or to transferring your data, as explained in depth below:
5. We offer functionalities or services that require us to process the personal data of a third party that you must provide. If you provide us with personal data of third parties, you confirm that you informed them of the purposes and of the manner in which we need to process their personal data.
6. We may amend the information contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy when we consider this appropriate. Should we do so, we will notify you by various procedures through the Platform (for example, through a banner, a pop-up or a push notification), or we may even send you a notice to your e-mail address when the change in question is relevant to your privacy, for you to be able to review the changes, assess them and, as the case may be, object or unsubscribe from ay service or functionality. In any case, we suggest you to review this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time in case minor changes are made or we make any interactive improvement, taking the opportunity that you will always find it as a permanent point of information on our Website.
Information about Cookies :
What is a Cookie? A Cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your PC, telephone or any other device, with information about your navigation on that website. Cookies are necessary to facilitate browsing and to make it more user-friendly, and they do not damage your computer.
While this Policy uses the general term 'Cookies', as they are the main method for storing information used by this Website, the browser's 'Local Storage' space is also used for the same purposes as the Cookies. All the information included in this section is also applicable to this 'Local Storage'.
What are Cookies NOT used for on this Website? We do not store sensitive personal information, such as your address, your password, your credit or debit card data, etc. in the Cookies we use.